Monday, January 9, 2012

Preparations...

Let me beginning my blogging career by giving credit to the wonderful Alex Dest whose blog on studying abroad in Ecuador has inspired me to try to annotate my time spent in Spain on this blog. Now try is the key word here. I realize what a time commitment this might be and am not sure how oftenI will be updating it. (Just trying to pick a background and a title took me the better part of an hour. Speaking of which I would love suggestions for better blog titles if anyone has them...I was trying to play off of Keeping Up With the Kardashians but I'm really not quite satisfied with it.) That all said I will make it my goal to try to write at least once a week.

Now on to talking about Spain! I finished packing earlier today and my checked bag weighed in at 70 pounds. So with convincing from both my parents, I repacked into two bags. As if it hadn't taken me long enough to pack the first time. Fast forward a half hour and packing is finally done. All that is left now is getting on the plane to Philadelphia tomorrow, transferring onto a flight to Madrid, and then taking the train to Sevilla! Estimated round-trip time: 16.5 hours

More to come from Spain!

1 comment:

  1. Ahora ya se por que usted cree 19 seria la perfecta edad! Suena tan divertido. Nosotros estamos tan feliz para usted.

    Love,
    Betty and Hayes

    ReplyDelete